The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
Ready to begin your graduate journey and join a distinguished community of over 10,000 graduate students?
Consult the minimum admission requirements below.
All applicants, regardless of country of origin or educational backgrounds must meet these minimum academic requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent as recognized by 六合彩开奖结果) in a subject closely related to the one selected for graduate studies.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Master鈥檚 program at 六合彩开奖结果 requires the completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in a related area at a recognized institution. Admission to a doctoral (PhD) program generally requires the completion of a Master鈥檚 degree in a related area at a recognized institution.
- Outstanding applicants with an undergraduate (i.e., Bachelor's) degree who have extensive research experience may be admitted to a doctoral (PhD) program without completing a Master's degree first. For more information, consult the Admission to PhD1 (Direct Entry) webpage.
- The minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA) is 3.0 out of a possible 4.0, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 out of 4.0 in the last two years of full-time studies. In some departments, a higher CGPA may be required for admission. Consult your program requirements for details.
- Your educational credentials will be assessed for equivalency with a 六合彩开奖结果 degree. Please consult the Degree Equivalency page for more information.
- Proficiency in English: The primary language of instruction at 六合彩开奖结果 is English. You may make arrangements to write papers, examinations or theses in French, except in cases where knowledge of the English language is one of the objectives of the course. Prior to admission, you may need to demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English. For more information, visit the English Language Proficiency page.
To read the complete graduate admission policies, please refer to our Programs, Courses and University Regulations guide.